FriendsterAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portal1portal1  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Link Rotation  Donate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Global Announcement

FriendsterAddictz Forum is on-search for Moderators. For more information, click THIS.
Please promote FriendsterAddictz Forum.

what would you do..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
aiybz
aiybz

Female
Age : 30 Registration date : 2008-06-01 Number of posts : 140 Location : bAGuiO sUMmER cAPitAL (:

what would you do.. Vide
PostSubject: what would you do..   what would you do.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:30 am

..kung yung syota mo laging kasama yung bestfriend nya(opposite gender).. tapos binibigay niya yung time niya sa bestfriend niya na dapat sana e para sayu? && kaw at yung friends mo, napapansin niyo na parang may "something" between the two of them????? what would you do.. 874999
Back to top Go down
Forum Admin Inwe
Administrator
Forum Admin Inwe

Female
Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-04-26 Number of posts : 458 Location :
Character sheet
Tagline: Respect is EARNED not FORCED

what would you do.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: what would you do..   what would you do.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:00 pm

first of aLL hindi dapat nea ginagawa eun.. anu pa't naging GF ka nea *weird* anu ka dispLay para masabing may GF xa what would you do.. 316737 una muna taLk to him, taLk huh hindi confront (kasi pag confront parang may "pangaaway" factor na ehh), taLk about your status, status neo sa isa't isa, to make things cLear diba.. mahirap nanaman maLaLaman mo pa sa iba na there is reaLLy something going on between ur BF and his "bestfriend" then pag nacLarify na Lahat its up to you na for the next move.. (okeii inay ikaw ba ito what would you do.. 316737 hanep magbigay ng advice ehh noh what would you do.. 316737 )
Back to top Go down
aiybz
aiybz

Female
Age : 30 Registration date : 2008-06-01 Number of posts : 140 Location : bAGuiO sUMmER cAPitAL (:

what would you do.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: what would you do..   what would you do.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 pm

ee wala daw "sila"..nasanay lang dahw siya na kasama ung "bestfriend" niya...next step kuh.?????? what would you do.. 386340 my next prob.. (hahaha) kaxee, his recent ex iz my beztfriend... and napansin ko lumalayo ung beztfriend ko na un since naging kami..she told me na mahal pa niya ung bf ko... and my boyfriend aman,, nakalagay sah sa cover ng binder niya ung name ng beztfriend ko na un..he told me before na my 40% pa daw siyang love sa bestfriend ko and sakin daw ung 60%... ngayun,, kakalagay niya lang kahapon ung name nung ex niya sa binder... i think maz mahal na ulit niya ung beztfriend ko... and they love each other... waaahh... anu gagawin ku????...wahahahha..... saLamat sa advice "tita" aufelle....ahahah what would you do.. 316737
Back to top Go down
batz
batz

Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-08-04 Number of posts : 86 Location :

what would you do.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: what would you do..   what would you do.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:36 pm

i'm a guy.. if i'm in that situation, i'll confront my gf personally and ask her bout that,, and i'll tell her what i really feel bout them being like that.. my next step would depend on what my gf will say.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
- JoyChristian -
- JoyChristian -

Male
Age : 30 Registration date : 2008-07-14 Number of posts : 611 Location :

what would you do.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: what would you do..   what would you do.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:02 pm

uhmm 0f c0urse iL ask her if she stiLL Loves me :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what would you do.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: what would you do..   what would you do.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would you do..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FriendsterAddictz :: LOVE ISSUES :: Broken hearted -