FriendsterAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portal1portal1  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Link Rotation  Donate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Global Announcement

FriendsterAddictz Forum is on-search for Moderators. For more information, click THIS.
Please promote FriendsterAddictz Forum.

My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
vinson77
FA Newbie
FA Newbie
vinson77

Male
Age : 41 Registration date : 2009-04-07 Number of posts : 1 Location :

My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz. Vide
PostSubject: My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz.   My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm

This member of friendster "Onatttt Subaldo"(http://profiles.friendster.com/29420706) hacked the account of my sister-in-law & stole some personal pictures even w/o the permission of my sister-in-law to post it on his account on a 'Public Photo Album". Guyz...please do kindly help me on solving this problem that this culprit created. My sister-in-law was enraged regarding this problem that the culprit created. I have already reported it at the friendster website. But, still it had no response from the admin or remedial action. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
FStweakerrhenz
FStweakerrhenz

Male
Age : 29 Registration date : 2008-05-27 Number of posts : 106 Location : sa bahay

My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz. Vide
PostSubject: Re: My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz.   My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 am

maybe you must post this at Hall of Shame section.... just w8 for what FS will do
Back to top Go down

My sister-in-law account on friendster was hacked & the culprit stole some Mature Picz.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FriendsterAddictz :: SPEAK OUT :: Member’s Comments -